EXCHANGES & REFUNDS:
- All sales are not subject to a refund. In some cases, only merchandise exchanges or store credit may be issued.
- If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be canceled.
- All returns will not have a restocking fee for 7 days if the returned merchandise is returned unopened with the manufacturers' seal.
- If the package is returned in opened condition, there is a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- 20% restocking charge on ALL RETURNED GOODS FOR CREDIT after 7 days.
- It is the customer's responsibility to arrange transport of products to our facility for exchange.
- No store credit is issued after 15 days. (Absolutely no returns on special orders.)
- $25.00 charge for any returned checks.
- Claims for any damage must be made within 5 business days upon receipt of merchandise and all items returned for credit must be in the original packaging with all items included.
- Price on invoices does not include shopping and handling fees.
- Shipping and handling are non refundable. (Including but not limited to all refused and undeliverable packages.)
- All Clearance items are FINAL SALE. No returns or No exchanges.
HOW TO PROCESS DAMAGES:
- Send the image of the defective piece(s) to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state your company name, style# of the defective item and the quantity of the defective pieces.
* If you have more than 3 pieces of a defective item in the same style and color, you will be sent a UPS return label to return the damaged pieces. (Credit will be issued upon arrival)
* If you have less than 3 pieces of a defective item in the same style and color, you will have to follow steps 1 & 2.
By doing so, we will do our best to assist you promptly after inspecting the photos or any returned items.
To enhance, personalize, and support your experience on entrousa.com, among other things, we collect and use your user information. For example, we use aggregated information to develop content targeted to user interests and to generally improve the site's user experience.
- a description of the types of data (IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that our site may collect;
- Instructions for how to opt out of receiving targeted advertising.
In other words when visitors come to your site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on their browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
Below you will find, among other things; the following:-
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Entro is committed to your privacy and will not share any user information with any third party without your consent, except as outlined in this Privacy Statement or as permitted by law. If you have any requests, comments, or questions about this Privacy Statement or your user information, please contact us.